1. What time do you open/close?
Sunday – Thursday 12pm to 12am. Friday and Saturday 12pm – 2am
2. Can I book a table on the roof?
We operate on a first come first served basis but it is possible to book (pre-order required), please see our bookings page
3. Can I book a table indoors?
Yes, please see our bookings page
4. There are a few of us. Can I book for a group?
We specialise in group bookings. We can cater for large numbers for drinks and food and have lots of packages available. Please contact us through the form or contact our bookings team on email@example.com or 01865248777
5. When do you serve food?
Our kitchen is open:
- Wednesday to Friday 12pm to 2.30pm and 6pm to 9pm
- Saturday 12pm to 9pm
- Sunday 12pm to 4pm
Here is our Food menu and Drinks menu
6. Is there an entrance fee?
There is an entrance fee of £5.00 on Saturday evening from 10pm
7. Is there a minimum age?
TVC is over 21s on Friday and Saturday evening from 9pm
8. Are children allowed?
Well-behaved, supervised children are welcome any day before 6pm.
PLEASE NOTE : There are several open windows and hazards to small children so close supervision is essential.
9. Do you have a dress code?
Yes: smart attire and no fancy dress please
10. I am looking for a job, do you have any positions open?
We always like to hear from enthusiastic people to join our team. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Can I see a menu?
OurFood menu and Drinks menu can be seen here.
12. Do you have a lift?
No we do not have a lift. The building does not enable modern DDA facilities. At least 20 steps must be climbed to gain access to level1. Please contact us with any specific questions and we can advise regarding layout, access widths etc
13. When are Graduation teas, BBQs, pop-up restaurants and other special events?
These will always be advertised on our social media channels.
facebook / twitter / instagram
You can subscribe to our Newsletter to receive updates and exclusive offers .
14. What’s the difference between Level 1 and Level 3?
Please see our venue page
15. Do you have a guest list?
Please email us email@example.com